Hair loss is one of the most problematic issues of people today. Aesthetic concerns are very significant factors for self-confidence and performance in daily life. Today, modern hair transplant methods are very effective to overcome low self-esteem. The natural hair follicles placed in the hairless areas give our patients an aesthetic head filled with hair, allowing radical changes of their lives in terms of sturdy psychological situation. Many methods are used to solve the problem of hair loss due to factors such as genetic factors, disease, age progression or trauma. The most permanent and effective method is hair transplantation. This is the name given to the process of repairing the hair that is spilled or dilute and it is made by follicular unit transplantation. The hair transplantation, which is a so-called “minor surgical intervention” is successful all around the world and ensures lasting results when applied by a skilled doctor and an experienced team.
Hair transplantation is a medical intervention that must be performed by the specialist doctor and his team in a sterile operating room. Briefly, it can be defined as the transfer of healthy hair follicles taken from the donor area to the recipient area using micro-surgical methods. From the donor area, hair follicles obtained by the unobtrusive reduction of high-density grafts are transported to the recipient site in the shape and density determined by the patient’s request and the direction of the doctor.
In our clinic, Dr. Pekiner uses FUE Hair Transplantation technique to operate hair transplantation by using manual punch and stick and place technique. This method, which requires superior dexterity and expertise, is the most valid technique in the world.
- It does not require cuts or stitches.
- There are no visible scars after the procedure.
- The recovery time is 7 to 10 days.
- Bleeding is a very small chance because there are no cuts and stitches.
- It can also be applied with grafts obtained from different parts of the body. (Body Hair Transplant)
- The method can also be applied to other areas of the body, such as beard and upper lip area.
- When applied by the right physician, a very natural appearance is obtained.
- It is a permanent treatment against hair loss.